Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Working on such a feat

I did say that I would discuss how I am doing with the development of my "novel." So I may as well do just that. I had what I believed to be a great, original idea. I was so excited about it and was really looking forward to developing the characters, plot, and was so optimistic. In conjunction with this idea I also felt great to have a such a great friend whom I will refer to as East (she may want anonymity)  **CHECK OUT HER BLOG http://lordofthemarbles.blogspot.com/  ** who encouraged me to write. I would bore her with more discussion of my idea- and brainstorm over lunch breaks. Until the day that someone crushed me. Apparently my idea was not so original after all. This just threw a brick in my window. I had already chosen a beautiful piece of island that I was going to purchase- and a house I created in Sims- that I would really build (it had a corridor connecting my house to my parents house). I saw all this vanish. Suddenly my muse left me- and I began to work on the Batso story. In the back of my head I tried to rework my idea- and one night this week I just began to write. I don't know where it will take me- how far I will stray from my original idea or how it will end. I will just go with the flow and hope for the best. Please just keep in mind that I write when the feeling strikes me and I do not proof read as I write. There may be many mistakes with words- or grammar. I can always edit that later and hope to do so. Sometimes I am just so eager to put stuff on here. Anyhoo- that's all I have right now. My hand hurts.... lol

1 comment:

  1. I still think your idea is rather original. Did you watch that movie yet? Watch it and you'll see what I mean, I think its far more removed then you think. I can see if Bobby has a copy if need be.

    And I'm never bored with our discussions, as your enthusiasm adds to my own :)

    ReplyDelete