Monday, July 11, 2011

back again

I know its been awhile. Things have been rather crazy. Actually I just haven't had the time to work on this site. I have many ideas for its new direction and I was thinking of personalizing it a bit more by uploading videos. I am thinking about doing book reviews and then uploading them on here. My book has stalled somewhat because I feel that I need to do more research about my topic and read some of the same genre literature. I love summer because I can read at the beach...without interruption. I may be reviewing canonical texts and your every day non-classical texts. I will try not to put any spoilers in there, but that may be difficult. If you have any requests for books let me know. I will add them to my list. I would also love to have discussions about books or even a cyber book club- where we all read the same book and then discuss via a website/chat room...etc. I need more followers for that.. lol. Vamos a ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment