Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome. Bienvenido.Welkom.

I decided to start this blog for a few reasons. Firstly, me and a few others are starting a writing club and I figured even when we could not meet they could read what I am working on and critique it. Plus, I wanted to put my writing activities on here so that other people outside of the club could comment as well. Lastly, at some point I will begin working on a novel and I want to write about my trials and tribulations about doing so. I will also post parts of the novel to gauge initial reception. All I ask is that if you choose to read this and comment please be considerate. In other words I know there is negative and positive criticism but please comment in a respectful manner. I look forward to my quest... creating my style, and attempting to write something......

No comments:

Post a Comment